Resident Support Workers.
On behalf of our client we are looking to speak with experienced resident support workers for PERMANENT and SUPPLY roles.
The supply roles will begin immediately (registration process dependent) and the perm roles will start asap dependent on notice periods and registration process.
All roles will be dependent on being able to pass an enhanced DBS check, please see details below.
Objective in schools
- To provide effective learning & therapeutic support under the direction of a specialist teacher & therapists.
- Contribute to the development of the learner support strategies to facilitate individuals or groups of students to fully access and participate in sessions,
- To receive and work within specific training and advice given on supporting people with complex disabilities, communication and behaviours.
- Contribute to the recording of student progress and achievement (RARPA) and identify areas for development and feedback to the Programme Leader.
- Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team to establish and maintain a stimulating learning environment.
Objectives in home
- You will provide high quality, person-centred residential education recognising the potential of each student and to promote through actions, words and encouragement the achievement of that potential through working as part of a team.
- You will meet the individual residential educational needs of students in a way that promotes, dignity, privacy, safety and independence
- You will respond effectively and sensitively to the broad range and often complex, social, emotional and recreational needs of learners with learning difficulties and or disabilities within educational & residential settings.
- You will help create a dynamic, caring, fun educational environment which supports all the aims described.
- You will offer a high level of personal care to students, that respects their privacy and is appropriate to their culture, age and gender.
- You will ensure the effective use of resources in providing education, care and support.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and therefore all staff are expected to ensure that the highest priority is given to following guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people
For full role details please call Mathew on 01872279810 or apply with your full CV and contact details