Opus are currently working with a number of Primary schools who are looking to appoint class based Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Are you interested in a career as an Higher Level Teaching Assistant?
Are you passionate about supporting children in the early stages of their education?
Are you confident, positive and empathetic with lots of energy?
Are you available for work 8:30am till 3:30pm, Monday - Friday during term time.
As an High Level Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting pupils and Covering lessons across EYFS / KS1 / KS2. Delivering the curriculum. Undertake 1:1 and group work. Assist in the planning and preparation of teaching resources. Support the children in achieving and progressing towards their individual plans and targets.
To thrive as an Higher Level Teaching Assistant (EYFS / KS1 / KS2), it’s essential that you have:
- Meet HLTA Standards / relevant qualifications or experience
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for working with children aged 2 to 11
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
- An ability to motivate children and be an excellent role model
- Great Communication skills
So what’s in it for you?
- Gain the ideal experience to set you ready for the future in teaching and to support a PGCE application
- Gain first-hand experience in a school setting and enhance your CV
- Receive support, advice and guidance from experienced members of staff
- An opportunity to transform a child’s life and help them reach their full potential
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check.
For more information, please submit your CV by email or call our office on 01872 279810 and ask to speak to Tom