Opus are currently working with a number of Primary schools in the Exeter who are looking to appoint some Teaching Assistants as we look to expand.
Are you interested in a career in primary education?
Are you passionate about supporting children in the early stages of their education?
Are you confident, positive and empathetic with lots of energy?
Are you available for work 8:30am till 3:30pm, Monday - Friday during term time.
As an Primary Teaching Assistant, you will support and nurture children while gaining classroom experience. The role will see you assist children in the early stages of their education, helping them with day-to-day tasks.
To thrive as an Primary Teaching Assistant, it’s essential that you have:
- A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for working with children aged 4 to 11
- An understanding of safeguarding children
- A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
- An ability to motivate children and be an excellent role model
- Great Communication skills
So what’s in it for you?
- Gain first-hand experience in a school setting and enhance your CV
- Receive support, advice and guidance from experienced members of staff
- An opportunity to transform a child’s life and help them reach their full potential
Applicants holding a qualification in Childcare are welcome as are Teaching Assistants with experience in school settings. Relevant experience working in a care setting is also acceptable.
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS check.
For more information, please submit your CV by email or call our office on 01872 279810 and ask to speak to Alex