SEN Primary Teaching Assistant - September Start
Temp to Perm, Full time
£70 - £80 per day
Do you want to make a difference to young lives? Do you have a passion for education? Perhaps you're looking for more experience in a school setting? We have an exciting opportunity for a teaching assistant to join one of our Exeter schools.
The right candidate will:
- deliver high quality support and interventions for both groups and individuals
- develop positive relationships with students, parents and staff
- have an ability to work using their own initiative
- have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- be resilient and have good behaviour management
- be a team player and work closely with other staff members within the school
- have knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please click 'Apply Now' and upload a copy of your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK.
All candidates must also have a full UK driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.